It is with a heavy heart we have decided to cancel all operations up until May 31st 2020 at the earliest.

In light of the on-going situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) Mountain Goat are making some changes to the running of the business for the foreseeable future with public health, safety and well-being at the forefront of our decisions. 

At present we have cancelled all our operations until 31st May at the earliest, we are continually monitoring the situation and follow all official government advice in order to ensure the safety of our passengers, staff and the rest of the local community.

Our Policies

During this tough time we have relaxed our terms & conditions to make it easier for you to rebook and join us in the future.

  • If you booked a scheduled tour between now and 31st May 2020, we will refund 20% of your ticket cost now & honour a re-booking for up to 2 years at the remaining cost of your ticket (80%). If you still wish to get a refund for your booking we will of course process this.
  • If you have a private tour or transfer booked with us with a non-refundable deposit we will move your deposit to a future booking, up to 2 years.

We thank you for bearing with us during this unusual situation; we are working through a large backlog whilst working from home. Unfortunately not all refunds are manageable from our home offices and therefore we are trying to get into the office regularly to process your refunds.

For further information please contact us on

We look forward to welcoming all our customers again in the future when it is safe to do so, until then stay positive, safe & healthy.

Covid-19 FAQs

What about travel insurance?

Mountain Goat does not provide travel insurance, if you have taken out insurance then please contact them regarding your trip before contacting us.

What if I booked a tour through an agent or an online travel agent?

For tours booked via an Agent or online travel agent booking site or third party, please contact them directly to amend or cancel your booking. As your booking was made by a third party your contract and payment lies with them and they will have their own T&Cs.

What if my tour is cancelled?

We will convert your booking into a credit on your account to us in the future, up to 2 years from the travel date.

When do I need to use the credit by?

All credit is redeemable up to 2 years from your current travel date.

When will your tours be running again?

At present we don’t have a definite answer, we are following government guidance and endeavour to reopen when it is safe for our customers, staff and driver guides.

Can I book a tour for the future?

Our 2020 & 2021 tours are now all available on our website. You can book a particular tour or you can purchase a gift certificate for a monetary amount to use in the future.